It is time to get creative with food choices. We thought this would be the best way to share some of our favorite dishes. Providing great tasting food for the family that is healthy and that they would eat..... is priceless! Write these ingredients down for the next time you are at the market.
Asparagus Basil Salad
- - 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and halved
- - 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- - 1 ripe avocado, cut in to cubes
- - 1 cup sliced basil leaves
- - 1/4 cup olive oil
- - 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- - 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- - 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- - 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Steam asparagus for 5-7 minutes until for tender.
2. Place asparagus, tomatoes, avocado and basil in a large bowl
3. Stir in olive oil, lemon juice and mustard
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
These "Paleo Breakfast Bars" are great to start your morning or to recharge yourself after your routine workouts. Also, kids will eat these up!